Whether you are an individual with a residential home, a business with a commercial property or an energy provider with occasional installation needs we can provide a solution to fit your power management requirements.
- By generating your own power you are reducing the amount of power you need to purchase off the grid.
- Be entitled to a tariff for the sale of any excess power sold back to the grid.
- Preserve the environment for future generations by installing clean, green power and minimising your carbon footprint.
- Adding value to your property whilst making a smart savvy long term investment.
- Low maintenance with the occasional cleaning and regular health checks by a licensed electrical contractor.
The OutBack Alino solar power conditioning unit is an all-in-one integrated power electronic system.
The Alino comprises a solar photovoltaic charger that charges the battery bank, an inverter that provides power to AC loads from the battery bank and an AC rectifier that charges the battery from an AC input source. An advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in the PCU controls the power flow by maximizing solar power harvesting, provides uninterrupted power and reduces the utility charges and gas bill on diesel generators.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm provides maximum yield from available solar energy
- Robust Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) in grid mode protects your loads through automatic voltage stabilization
- Galvanic isolated transformer improves safety
- Intelligent charge management with 4 stage battery charging improves battery performance and life
- High surge support to start heavy loads
- All-in-One design saves significant labor time by simplifying the installation and interface with pre-wired DIN mount AC and DC bus bars
- Space saving wall-mount design